fall recipe tour
hello & welcome! You may have stumbled across my page after engaging in the fall recipe tour that is featured on my social media. I appreciate you stopping by and hope this recipe brings a sweet and savory touch to your next gathering.
As I am making my way… again.. through the blogging and social media world I realized it can be easy to make “friends”. That being said, after just a few messages back and forth about a collaboration together, I found myself enjoying the “company” of these women I have never met! At the end of the day, we are all trying to have fun, make money & do good. Folks, it’s a weird world we live in right now isn’t it? However, the virtue of good people and friendships never will seem to fade. I highly recommend commenting on that person’s post or simply sending them a message to say hello!
Brittany, Lauren, Kelly & I decided we wanted to share some delicious and easy fall recipes. With the cooler weather here, a new fall recipe tour is just what we all need! I find myself cooking more in the fall months because to me there is something cozy about the ingredients that warm us head to toe.
Today I am sharing an easy appetizer that screams FALL!
Apple Brie Crostini with a warm honey rosemary drizzle
The crunchy, sweet apple pairs eloquently with the creamy brie. A sharp touch of rosemary and a hit of sweet honey pulls the 2-3 bite treat together. Grab the apples that are sitting on your counter from the orchard that you know you will end up throwing away and wow your friends, husband, wife, parents, or neighbors with this fall inspired snack.
Don’t forget to head back to Instagram to follow all four us. Like & comment on our recipes for a chance to win a $50 Amazon gift card!
Looking for a good wine to serve with this appetizer at your next gathering? The FieldHouse Chardonnay is a great option. It has a lingering hint of honey that will pair nicely.
Apple Brie Crostini with rosemary honey drizzleCourse: AppetizersDifficulty: Easy
1 large McIntosh apple, sliced thin
8 oz brie cheese
1/2 cup unsweetened applesauce
2 Tbsp butter
3 Tbsp honey
1 Tbsp rosemary, minced
salt & pepper
- Preheat oven to 350
- Slice the baguette diagonally into 24 slices.
- Place the applesauce and butter in a microwave safe bowl and microwave until butter is melted (about 1 minute).
- Spoon an even smear of applesauce/butter mixture over the bread slices. Sprinkle with salt.
- Slice the brie into thin slices and place on top of the bread.
- Bake for 10 minutes or until lightly browned.
- While the baguette bakes, slice the apple into thin pieces. Set aside.
- In a small bowl, combine the honey & rosemary. Microwave about 30 seconds.
- As soon as the crostinis come out of the oven, place an apple slice on top then drizzle with the honey/rosemary mixture. Sprinkle with a small bit of pepper.
- Serve warm & enjoy.
Thanks for stopping by & be sure to come back soon!