Hands on Time: 10 minutes /// Cook Time: 12-15 minutes /// Servings: 8 [2 per person]
2 packages of crescent rolls [use reduced-fat to be not so doughie]
1 cup tomato sauce
1 tsp garlic powder
salt & pepper
2 tsp marjoram
1 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
48 pepperoni slices [use Turkey pepperoni to be not so doughie]
- Remove the dough from the packaging and unroll each triangle.
- In a small bowl, combine the tomato sauce and spices. Stir to combine.
- Place a small amount of tomato sauce on each triangle.
- Top with 3 pepperoni slices and a pinch of cheese.
- Roll up each triangle from the large end to the small point.
- Place on a baking sheet and cook according to the crescent roll directions.
- Heat the remaining sauce to serve with the pizza rolls. Serve hot.