Hands On Time: 10 minutes // Cook Time: 8 minutes // Servings: 10
1 package Betty Crocker sugar cookie mix
1 carton strawberries, cut into small pieces
2 cups heavy whipping cream
1/2 cup granulated sugar
1/2 tsp ground cinnamon
Green sugar sprinkles
1. Cookie the sugar cookies according to the package directions. Once cooled crumble into pieces and set aside
2. In a mixer, add the heavy whipping cream, sugar, and cinnamon. Whip until stiff peaks have formed.
3. In a glass bowl, add a bit of the homemade whipped cream, then layer with crumbled cookies and then strawberries. Layer until the bowl is filled and the last layer is the whipped cream.
4. Top with sprinkles and 2-3 strawberries.
5. Refrigerate until ready to be served.