It’s been awhile since I posted about random life occurrences so here goes:
1. My uncle works in branding and for Christmas gave me this awesome tote bag. It has my Not So Doughie logo on it. I’m thinking these will be great for future giveaways! I was so excited and it made me happy to know people really enjoy my blog! Thanks, Uncle David!
2. Scenes from Christmas….
Annual Cousin Picture
Name that tune!
My Christmas nails – I was obsessed!
3. As you all know, I am kind of a cat lady. So here are some recent pictures of my fur babies.
Toby with his new Kong Catnip toy
Miss Ramona with her new cuddle teddy bear.
Ma’am loves to blog too.
4. This smoothie was amazing:
1/2 banana, 1/2 red apple, 1/2 avocado, handful spinach, lemon, almond milk, water
5. Lovely 2nd annual visit with this love bug 🙂
6. Ideally, I want my food blog to be flawless, beautiful pictures and recipes of food. Okay, I want to be like Smitten Kitchen. I know I am miles and miles from that though. Not So Doughie never promised perfect recipes, but my adventures in the kitchen. So this here is a sneak peek at Not So Doughie’s first recipe fail. I will post what I did and I need you, trusty readers, to help me figure out how to improve it.
7. Okay, this picture is terrible, but I chopped off 9 inches of my hair. I wanted to donate to Locks of Love, but I was a few inches shy and I couldn’t go shorter than this without crying. My hair was so dead and the cut felt great. It is definitely something to get used to though.
8. This workout is great! I burned 417 calories and the time went by very fast. It was hard, but not impossible. Since trying to get back onto the workout wagon, it has been difficult. This workout eased me into it and I felt great afterwards. I strongly recommend.
9. Last, but certainly not least…. One more week until Not So Doughie launches its new design!! I cannot wait 🙂 Marquis & Chelsea worked their butts off to help make Not So Doughie look so great and I cannot wait to have it fully installed. With a new look, comes new things. I hope to start some giveaways, blog swaps, and maybe even get some sponsors. I am so happy & cannot wait!!
Alright that’s all I have for you in this & that. I hope you had a great weekend & a fabulous week. Coming up this week: Chicken Taco Chili, Maple Sage Carrots, & Recipe Fail #1 Pretzel Chicken.